According to the available time, I try to add 3-5 minutes warm up to the running workouts.
I usually complete a full stretch exercise before running, paying particular attention to the legs and thigh muscles, if you do not stretch then this could result in soreness and could tear important muscles because they have not had the time to get a good blood flow within the muscle groups.
I would suggest stretching everyday even on the days when you don’t run because this will prevent fatigue and soreness which is very important.
I normally run at least twenty minutes in a day. What I found as a result of this running exercise was that I felt so much better in myself, my levels of stress reduced and my anxiety dropped considerably.
I also learned that running in the morning made me feel good for the rest of the day. When I run in the morning I feel clear, any bad feelings are gone by the end of the session giving me a positive outlook.
Early morning runs are the most effective time to burn fat as you run on an empty stomach and the body uses fat as fuel.
It also very important to refuel the body with good quality carbohydrates in within the hour after the exercise because this will give the body the required nutrients and energy.
ليست هناك تعليقات:
إرسال تعليق